- 10 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 "wax-roll" of Ritz Crackers
- 1 cup white wine
- butter or margarine, for coating dish
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. each poultry seasoning, oregano, garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup Paresan cheese
- Parsley flakes
- 1 large ziploc bag, for shaking
- Soak chicken in the wine and lemon juice combined for at least 2 hours (best if overnight).
- Preheat oven to 350 oF
- Line rectangle baking dish/pan with foil and coat with butter/margarine.
- Put Ritz crackers in bag and crush crackers into fine crumbs.
- Add spices (except parsley flakes) to bag and mix.
- Put a couple pieces of chicken at a time in bag, seal and shake. Place chicken in dish.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley falkes across top of chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 45 to 50 minutes. Remove top foil and bake about 10 minutes longer.
- Serve with rice or mixed, colorful vegetables.
©Southern Belle, Webmaster
This page hosted by